At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, you don’t have to worry about getting relaxing dental care. With our fantastic Puyallup sedation options, you’ll rest easy during your dental visit. Combined with our dentists’ gentle touch, sedation will:
- Calm your nerves so your smile gets the care it needs
- Relieve your anxiety about future dental work
- Give you peace of mind about your oral health
- Let you smile with more confidence knowing your teeth are in good shape
Call us today to schedule your next dental visit: 253-999-9419. We’re located at 3920 10th St. SE, in the 98374 Puyallup ZIP code.
Relax With Your Choice of Sedation Methods
We want to do all we can to help you remain comfortable while you’re in our care. Besides topical anesthetic and our cozy amenities like pillows and blankets, we offer two great methods of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – This type of sedation uses laughing gas to calm your nerves. You’ll breathe in the gas through a comfortable mask, and it will begin to take effect immediately. You will probably feel warm and tingly all over and experience a mild euphoria. At this point, you won’t have any concerns about your dental care. Afterward, the gas’s effects will wear off quickly, and you’ll feel like yourself in no time. Driving shouldn’t be a problem because you won’t experience any lingering feelings of grogginess.
- Oral Conscious Sedation – If your dental anxiety is more intense, then oral sedation may be what you need to relax. Your dentist will prescribe a small pill that you’ll take as directed before your appointment. By the time you sit down in our dental chair, you’ll feel completely relaxed all over. You’ll most likely remain awake, although some patients do doze off. The pill will take a few hours to wear off, so you’ll need to have someone drive you home after your appointment.
Don’t worry about your dental care – you have sedation options in Puyallup! Call us today at 253-999-9419 to schedule your appointment for relaxing dentistry. You can also make an appointment .