Say goodbye to a diet of soft, bland foods. At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, our Puyallup dental restorations can help you:
- Enjoy dining out and trying new restaurants
- Eat all your favorite foods again
- Make mealtimes more relaxed and enjoyable
- Improve your oral health and total body health
- Give you a more aesthetically pleasing smile
- Make it easier to speak and be understood
Call us today at 253-999-9419 to get your bite back! We’re located at 3920 10th St. SE, a short drive from both Woodland Elementary and Ferrucci Junior High.
Take Your Choice of Teeth Restorations
At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, there are many ways for us to rebuild your bite:
- For simple cavity repair, our tooth-colored fillings will stop decay and blend in naturally with your other teeth.
- For more extensive repair, we can make CEREC inlays and onlays using CAD/CAM technology right here in our office.
- Our CEREC system can also craft new dental crowns, either for fitting over a damaged tooth or for anchoring to a dental implant (replacement tooth root) to replace a missing tooth.
- If an infected tooth is interfering with eating, root canal therapy can remove the infection and seal the tooth. A new crown is the best way to finish this repair to prevent further tooth problems.
- Dental implants can also secure bridges and dentures to make these appliances more comfortable and stable. Implants will make eating much easier, plus they will help keep your jawbone and facial structure intact.
- If you’re missing all or nearly all your teeth, you may want to consider full-arch replacement. Using a precise number of implants – either four or six per arch depending on your situation – we can anchor a new set of fixed teeth. They will stay securely in place, and you won’t have to worry about them slipping, clicking, or falling out.
- For teeth replacement without using implants, fixed bridges anchor to your other teeth, and conventional dentures are available in either full or partial styles.
Our Puyallup dental restorations can make biting and chewing a breeze again! Call us today at 253-999-9419 to schedule your consultation. You can also make an appointment online.