It’s time to repair your smile and make it beautiful again! The expert dental team at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry can use Puyallup dental crowns and bridges to get your teeth back into shape. For over 30 years, our dentists have used these dental restorations to help our patients smile easier and eat more comfortably. They can also help you:Doctor Greg Wetterhus on Dental Crowns and Bridges Read Transcript
Crowns and bridges are a big part of our practice. But once again, we take it very seriously when we are placing these. We wanna make sure that the teeth are fitting the correct way. And so we take models and we prep for the crown or the bridge. And then we take it very seriously when we seat these, or when we cement them in. And we really look at how the bite is fitting and make sure we don't put any interferences in how they function and how they chew.
We do a lot of crowns to protect the teeth. So if there's a crack or an older silver filling that's causing pressure on the tooth that's causing pain, we replace the filling material, the inside filling material, and then we prep for the crown around it. Patients then become pain-free after that crown is placed over the tooth.
Bridges, if an implant isn't a good indication for the patient, then a bridge is perfect for that. So we have to prep two teeth on either side, and then we take impressions, same as a crown, and we take that to the lab, and then we get the bridge back. And what it does is not only does it fill in the missing gap, but it also helps the tooth above or below it, wherever the bridge is, to fit right. It has a lot to do with how the teeth function. And when you're missing teeth, that's a problem.
- Enjoy a beautiful smile you’ll be able to take pride in
- Make eating more comfortable and enjoyable
- Look younger and more robust
- Maintain good oral health and overall health
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
Call us today at 253-999-9419 to schedule your consultation. Sedation is always available if you need help relaxing. You’ll find us at 3920 10th St. SE, just down the street from Sound Family Medicine in Puyallup.
Revive Your Bite & Smile
At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, our dentists and team will help you decide which restoration option is right for you. Your crown and bridge choices could include:
- Individual CEREC Crown For Repair – Using our on-site CEREC system, we can make a new crown that will cap a damaged or diseased tooth and restore your chewing capacity. No temporary crown is needed.
- Conventional Fixed Bridge – This appliance will replace one or more missing teeth, giving you back a beautiful smile and making mealtimes more comfortable.
- Implant-Supported CEREC Crown – A dental implant and crown combination can replace a missing tooth, blending in flawlessly with the rest of your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – We can replace several teeth in a row with a bridge that’s anchored to two or more implants.
- CEREC Inlays and Onlays – Sometimes known as partial crowns, these custom restorations can be crafted right in our office to repair one or more damaged tooth.
Get your smile back in shape with Puyallup dental crowns and bridges. Call Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry today at 253-999-9419 to schedule your appointment. You can also make an appointment .