- Schedule your whole family at the same time
- Enjoy amenities like sedation, pillows, and blankets
- Make us your one dentist for everyone in the family
Finding an exceptional family dentist is a wonderful thing. There’s nothing like the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved ones’ smiles are in good hands. Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry has provided access to a family dentist in Puyallup for over 30 years. Below are a few key reasons why so many families in the area continue to trust our care:Doctor Dan Smith on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Dan Smith on Family Dentistry
One of the things that I think sets our practice apart as a family practice is that I had the opportunity when I first started in dentistry for four years to work for a pediatric dentist down in Olympia, Washington, and really learned how to get comfortable treating kids. So I brought that to our practice, and we actually can see kids from all ages all the way up through their entire life, and been doing this for 31 years. It's amazing how many young little kids I saw way back then who are now adults with their own kids.
One of the benefits of our practice is that we do see people of all ages, young kids all the way up through elderly patients, and for parents that are busy and have a big family or a small family, being able to have them all come here is a real plus.
So some of our really young patients, we call them happy visits, and each time those kids come in, it gets easier and easier for them, and some kids just gravitate towards it at a really young age, and you just never know, but we take and work with wherever they're at and go from there. We rarely see kids that aren't quickly ready to jump on board and realize it's pretty fun here.
At Smith and Wetterhus, we love seeing the entire family. We're equipped to see them, our staff treats them really well, and it just works really nice to have the entire family.
- We can schedule your entire family at one time with advanced notice
- We provide many types of services to benefit each family member
- Our compassionate staff will treat you like members of their own families
- We offer amenities like sedation, pillows, blankets, headphones, and a coffee bar
Give your family the best dental care you can! Call us today at 253-999-9419 to schedule appointments for everyone. We’re conveniently located at 3920 10th St. SE, a short drive from both Woodland Elementary and Ferrucci Junior High.
Proper Family Dental Care Will Keep Your Loved Ones Smiling
As a parent or caregiver, you want what’s best for your family. High-quality dental care is right at the top of the list of things that can set your child up for future success. That’s why Drs. Smith and Wetterhus recommend bringing your child to see us for the first time at around age 3 or 4. These early visits are what we call “happy visits” where we get them acquainted to us and show them around the office.
As your kids get older, we’ll perform complete cleanings and exams, just like we do for our adult patients. One of the benefits our patient families love about our practice is that, with a little advanced notice, we can schedule your entire family to come in at the same time. This is our way of saving you time, money, and hassle.
Enjoy a Huge Selection of Quality Treatments
We offer a wide variety of dental services for you and your family. Below is only a partial list of them:
- General dentistry including routine checkups, fluoride treatment, and custom mouthguards
- Cosmetic dentistry like dental veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and more
- Restorative dentistry including CEREC crowns, dental implants, bridges, dentures, and full-arch replacements
- Invisalign orthodontics to give you or your teen a straight and even smile
- Emergency dentistry to stop your pain and give you expert treatment fast
Give your crew access to the high level Puyallup family dentist they deserve! Schedule their appointments today by calling us at 253-999-9419 or simply [contact_us loc=”1″ text=”schedule online”].