Finding an exceptional family dentist is a wonderful thing. There’s nothing like the peace of mind that comes from knowing your loved ones’ smiles are in good hands. Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry has provided family dentistry in Puyallup for over 30 years. Below are a few key reasons why so many families in the area continue to trust our care:
- We can schedule your entire family at one time with advanced notice
- We provide many types of services to benefit each family member
- Our compassionate staff will treat you like members of their own families
- We offer amenities like sedation, pillows, blankets, headphones, and a coffee bar
Give your family the best dental care you can! Call us today at 253-999-9419 to schedule appointments for everyone. We’re conveniently located at 3920 10th St. SE, a short drive from both Woodland Elementary and Ferrucci Junior High.
Proper Family Dental Care Will Keep Your Loved Ones Smiling
As a parent or caregiver, you want what’s best for your family. High-quality dental care is right at the top of the list of things that can set your child up for future success. That’s why Drs. Smith and Wetterhus recommend bringing your child to see us for the first time at around age 3 or 4. These early visits are what we call “happy visits” where we get them acquainted to us and show them around the office.
As your kids get older, we’ll perform complete cleanings and exams, just like we do for our adult patients. One of the benefits our patient families love about our practice is that, with a little advanced notice, we can schedule your entire family to come in at the same time. This is our way of saving you time, money, and hassle.
Enjoy a Huge Selection of Quality Treatments
We offer a wide variety of dental services for you and your family. Below is only a partial list of them:
- General dentistry including routine checkups, fluoride treatment, and custom mouthguards
- Cosmetic dentistry like dental veneers, teeth whitening, gum reshaping, and more
- Restorative dentistry including CEREC crowns, dental implants, bridges, dentures, and full-arch replacements
- Invisalign orthodontics to give you or your teen a straight and even smile
- Emergency dentistry to stop your pain and give you expert treatment fast