- Relax with your choice of sedation methods
- Prevent damage to your healthy teeth and gums
- Prepare your mouth for all the benefits of implant
Thinking about having a surgical procedure performed on your mouth doesn’t have to make you anxious, especially when done at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry. Using Puyallup oral surgery, we’ve been helping our patients enjoy healthier, better-performing mouths for over three decades now. When you trust us with your smile, here’s what you can expect:Doctor Greg Wetterhus on Oral Surgery Read Transcript
So our office does extractions, and most of the time it's in preparation for a dental implant. So we routinely take out teeth, place bone, a bone grafting material, and then it has to rest awhile, and then we come in with a dental implant.
There's other cases where the tooth is ready to come out, and we can actually place, after we extract it, we can actually place the implant the same day. So we have both services here in this office.
- Two types of sedation to make sure your procedure is completely comfortable
- Relaxing amenities like pillows, blankets, headphones, and a coffee bar
- Appointment times available all day to fit your busy schedule
- Expert treatment from our fully trained staff
Call us today to schedule your oral surgical consultation: 253-999-9419. Get your smile back into shape soon!
Relax & Enjoy Our Gentle Care
When you visit our cozy and friendly office for your initial consultation, we’ll examine your mouth, take X-rays and 3-D images, and cover the details of your procedure. We perform several types of oral surgery, including:
- Tooth Extraction – We’ll always try to save your damaged tooth if possible, but if removal is necessary, you can count on our skilled team for the most comfortable, efficient care.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Although these third molars can come through with no problem, for many people they pose a risk to other teeth and gums. We can remove them right here in our office to protect your oral health.
- Gum Grafts – Using gum tissue taken from another part of your mouth, we can repair gums that have receded, helping you avoid tooth loss and giving you back an attractive smile.
- Bone Grafts – This procedure will prepare a weak or thin jawbone to support dental implants. Your dentist can use either your own bone or synthetic bone material, adding it to the jaw to stimulate new bone cell growth.
- Sinus Lifts – This kind of bone graft adds bone material to your upper jaw just below the sinus cavity. It will help make room for your upper jaw to support dental implants.
- Ridge Augmentation – Our dentists can place new bone and tissue material to build up the jaw ridge. This may be done either to prepare for dental implants or to give your smile a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
For your Puyallup oral surgery, visit the team with over three decades of experience. Call Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry today at 253-999-9419 to set up your consultation. You can also request an appointment time online.