What does your dream smile look like? Whatever you can imagine, the expert team at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry can create it with a Puyallup smile makeover. Our cosmetic dentistry skills will help you:Doctor Dan Smith on Smile Makeovers Read Transcript
A smile makeover can mean a lot of different things. First of all, where the person is and what they have to present with, and then what they're looking for. There's usually nothing that we can't do to achieve what they're looking for. It may mean something simple, like some bleaching and maybe moving teeth. But we take a look and assess the situation on an individual basis, where they're at and where they want to go. And then we fill in those steps in between to achieve that. So a smile makeover is more than just white shiny teeth. It's involved with how much teeth shows. Do we show enough teeth? Are they in the right position? Is the color nice? Is there harmony from left to right? Is the midline proper?
So we sit down with a patient and we look at all of these things and we evaluate them. And I'm big on trying to help educate my patients so that I get my patients involved. And from there we can have a whole host of things to use to give the patient a smile they're looking for.
- Gleam with pride with your beautiful new smile
- Enjoy new confidence and greater self-esteem
- Look younger, healthier, and more attractive
- Gain an edge in your professional life
- Make dating and romantic moments more comfortable
Call us today at 253-999-9419 to get started on your new look. Our dentists are ready to help your smile shine!
Put New Life Into Your Smile
At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, we believe the patient should define exactly what their smile enhancement should consist of. We offer many types of cosmetic and restorative dentistry to choose from, with each individual treatment playing a key role in the overall look of the patient’s new smile. Our services include:
- Dental Veneers – Using thin shells of tooth-colored material, we can quickly conceal imperfect teeth and transform your smile into a masterpiece.
- Invisalign – In as few as 12 months, you could have a beautiful, straight smile thanks to Invisalign’s clear teeth aligners.
- Dental Implants – These replacement tooth roots will support natural-looking artificial teeth, filling in smile gaps and giving you more confidence.
- Dental Crowns – We can repair cracked, chipped, or broken teeth with beautiful new porcelain crowns.
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional take-home whitening treatment will work better and faster than store-bought kits. Whiten your smile while you relax at home!
- Tooth Contouring – In just a few minutes in our chair, your dentist can smooth rough and uneven tooth edges to give your smile a more pleasing appearance.
- Tooth Bonding – Composite resin (the same strong material we use for fillings) can quickly repair minor tooth flaws like chips, cracks, small gaps, and stains.
- Gum Reshaping – Our skilled touch will gently remove excess gum tissue to balance out your smile and shine the spotlight on your teeth rather than your gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can restore gum tissue that you’ve lost due to disease, injury, or genetics.
- Facial Muscle Injections – Quickly improve the appearance of fine lines, crow’s feet, and wrinkles with this FDA-cleared treatment.
Get your bold new look with a Puyallup smile makeover. Call us today to set up your consultation: 253-999-9419.