When your smile is suffering, you need effective aesthetic solutions. You’ll find that our Puyallup cosmetic dentistry can improve your smile and give you the new look you’ve been wanting. Benefits of cosmetic dental work at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry include:
- A healthier, younger-looking appearance
- Better self-esteem and drive to achieve your life goals
- More respect in your professional network
- Increased confidence to speak up in public
- More relaxed and enjoyable social interactions
Get started on your new look today. Call us at 253-999-9419 to schedule your cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Dan Smith or Dr. Greg Wetterhus. We’re easy to find at 3920 10th St. SE in Puyallup.
Choose From a Variety of Smile Enhancements
At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, we make it possible to achieve the beautiful, gleaming smile you’ve been longing for. We offer many types of cosmetic dental treatments for you to choose from. We’ll work hand-in-hand with you to decide which ones are right for your smile. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening – Choose from three great teeth whitening treatments to help you get the white smile you deserve. We offer Opalescence PF, Opalescence Go, and Crest Whitestrips.
- Dental Veneers – We proudly feature the IPS e.max line of veneers. These thin shells of glass-ceramic material can transform your smile in a flash. They repair tooth flaws like chips, gaps, stains, cracks, and general wear and tear.
- Invisalign – This innovative orthodontic treatment uses clear plastic teeth aligners that are metal-free. Many of our patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months – comfortably and discreetly.
- Tooth Bonding – Using durable composite resin, your dentist can repair minor tooth imperfections and get your smile back into shape. This is one of our most affordable and fastest aesthetic treatments.
- Gum Reshaping – We can safely remove excess gum tissue that is overshadowing your teeth. This will balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio and eliminate your “gummy smile.”
- Tooth Contouring – With special dental tools, we can smooth rough tooth edges and even out your smile. Treatment is comfortable and takes only a few minutes.
- Gum Recession Treatment – We can restore lost gum tissue to make your smile healthier and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Smile Makeover – If you need a significant amount of cosmetic dental work, combine several of our treatments to create a custom smile package. We’ll help you design an overall treatment plan to help you reach your smile goals.
- Facial Muscle Relaxant – We can inject this FDA-approved treatment to eliminate the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet on your forehead and around your mouth. Both our dentists are trained and certified to administer this treatment.