- Enjoy a better self-image with a beautiful smile
- Design a unique smile treatment just for you
- Backed by over 30 years of cosmetic experience
When your smile is suffering, you need effective aesthetic solutions. You’ll find that our Puyallup cosmetic dentist can improve your smile and give you the new look you’ve been wanting. Benefits of cosmetic dental work at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry include:Doctor Greg Wetterhus on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Greg Wetterhus on Cosmetic Dentistry
We spend a lot of time studying models, studying their teeth, taking the appropriate models, and doing a diagnostic wax-up. We do above and beyond what other offices will do for you. Then we present the case to the patients and see how they want to change their smile, or what they want to add or delete from the wax-up. Then we get into bleaching, or anything cosmetic. From veneers to crowns to implants, bridges – all those things, we can take care of it right here in this office.
- A healthier, younger-looking appearance
- Better self-esteem and drive to achieve your life goals
- More respect in your professional network
- Increased confidence to speak up in public
- More relaxed and enjoyable social interactions
Choose From a Variety of Smile Enhancements
At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, we make it possible to achieve the beautiful, gleaming smile you’ve been longing for. We offer many types of cosmetic dental treatments for you to choose from. We’ll work hand-in-hand with you to decide which ones are right for your smile. Our services include:Doctor Dan Smith on Cosmetic Dentistry Read Transcript
Doctor Dan Smith on Cosmetic Dentistry
In our practice, cosmetic or aesthetic dentistry is designed not only to give patients a smile they've always wanted, but sometimes it's actually giving them a smile they used to have. So having that conversation with a patient: “Are you looking to have the smile you used to have when you were younger, or are you looking for a smile that you've never had?” And then we can actually coach them and work with them and find out exactly what they're looking for. And that's really the first step in achieving that. We offer from a cosmetic standpoint, everything from as simple as a cleaning, to bleaching teeth, lightening them up, veneers, and sometimes crowning teeth if that's more appropriate. Changing the length, changing the shape, changing the color. All those things can help patients, including moving teeth. I missed that one. That can help patients achieve the smile they're looking for.
- Teeth Whitening – Choose from three great teeth whitening treatments to help you get the white smile you deserve. We offer Opalescence PF, Opalescence Go, and Crest Whitestrips.
- Dental Veneers – We proudly feature the IPS e.max line of veneers. These thin shells of glass-ceramic material can transform your smile in a flash. They repair tooth flaws like chips, gaps, stains, cracks, and general wear and tear.
- Invisalign – This innovative orthodontic treatment uses clear plastic teeth aligners that are metal-free. Many of our patients complete their treatment in as few as 12 months – comfortably and discreetly.
- Gum Reshaping – We can safely remove excess gum tissue that is overshadowing your teeth. This will balance out your teeth-to-gum ratio and eliminate your “gummy smile.”
- Tooth Contouring – With special dental tools, we can smooth rough tooth edges and even out your smile. Treatment is comfortable and takes only a few minutes.
- Smile Makeover – If you need a significant amount of cosmetic dental work, combine several of our treatments to create a custom smile package. We’ll help you design an overall treatment plan to help you reach your smile goals.
- Facial Muscle Relaxant – We can inject this FDA-approved treatment to eliminate the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet on your forehead and around your mouth. Both our dentists are trained and certified to administer this treatment.
Get the smile you’ve been dreaming about with the help of a cosmetic dentist in Puyallup. Call our team today to schedule your appointment: 253-999-9419. You can also request an appointment time online.