Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry offers you an alternative to standard dental implants – Puyallup mini implants. They are the smaller cousin of traditional, full-sized dental implants and:
- Can be used in situations where traditional implants can’t
- May help you avoid the need for a bone graft procedure
- Require a less invasive procedure
- Allow for a quicker healing time
- Are more budget-friendly
Call us today to schedule your implants consultation with Dr. Smith or Dr. Wetterhus: 253-999-9419. We’re conveniently located in the 98374 ZIP code.
Mini Implants Work Like Traditional Implants
Mini implants offer you many of the same great benefits of standard dental implants, including:
- A complete, healthy smile that you’ll take pride in showing off
- Improved oral health and potentially better overall health
- The ability to eat any kind of foods you want
- Increased confidence and self-esteem
Like their full-sized counterparts, mini implants serve as replacement tooth roots. If your jawbone isn’t strong enough to support regular implants, or if you don’t want a bone graft procedure, you may be a good candidate for minis. After we place them into your jaw using 3-D imaging and a computer-guided procedure, they will fuse with your bone and create a stable base for brand-new replacement teeth.
Compared to standard implants, the healing time with mini implants is much quicker, so you’ll be able to get your new teeth sooner. You’ll enjoy a full smile and renewed biting power without waiting several months!
Take Your Choice of Implant-Supported Teeth
Below are a few teeth replacement options we can secure to your new mini implants:
- Single Implant Crowns – We can replace a missing tooth with a new crown that will restore your biting and chewing power.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Replace several missing teeth in a row with a bridge that will anchor to two or more mini teeth implants.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – Get a full arch of new teeth with dentures that are anchored to your minis.
Get your smile and your bite back with mini dental implants in Puyallup. Call us today to schedule your consultation: 253-999-9419. We look forward to helping you rebuild your smile! You can also make an appointment .