Everyone wants to have a beautiful, healthy smile. Visiting a Puyallup general dentist from Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry is one of the best ways to make sure your smile stays in shape. Dental care from Drs. Smith and Wetterhus gives you these benefits:Doctor Greg Wetterhus on General Dentistry Read Transcript
General dentistry encompasses patients coming in regularly. They want to come in every six months for the most part. And it's about us taking care, cleaning their teeth and then seeing what they have in their mouths, making sure that they don't have any more decay or any other periodontal disease. There's a lot of things that we look for and we do preventive work for.
So, patients come in and lot of times, they select the hygienist they want to see. That's how nice this office is. And they are greeted politely at the front office. They come back, they take the X-rays or whatever they need to get started, and then they have a very gentle cleaning done to them, to their comfort level. So, we cater to each patient's needs.
- Prevention of serious oral problems that can damage your smile
- Detection and early treatment of cavities and gum disease
- Peace of mind about your oral health
- A healthy, white smile you’ll feel confident to display anywhere
- Protection for your teeth against injury
We believe in making your dental care as comfortable as it can be. You’ll enjoy amenities including soft pillows and warm blankets when you come for your visit.
Get great dental care to keep your smile looking its best. Call us today at 253-999-9419 to set up an appointment. Our office is located at 3920 10th St. SE in Puyallup, not far from South Hill Mall.
Enjoy Peace of Mind With Your Smile in Our Hands
At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, our team of dentists and skilled staff make it easy for you and your family to get great smile care. Below are the services provided by your general dentist:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Visit us twice a year to keep your smile in great shape. Your checkup will include a complete dental exam, thorough teeth cleaning to remove built-up tartar and bacteria, and X-rays if needed. We’ll also perform an oral cancer screening and make any recommendations for needed treatments.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Bacteria below your gumline can lead to gum disease. Our deep cleaning treatment can remove harmful bacteria and restore your gums to health. We will use ultrasonic technology to remove plaque and tartar, then smooth your tooth roots to prevent bacteria from recollecting.
- Fluoride Treatments & Varnishes – These targeted treatments will help you avoid cavities. Fluoride has also been proven to reverse early-stage tooth decay.
- Tooth Sealants – We’ll apply a thin, plastic sealant to your teeth to form a protective barrier between your tooth enamel and disease-causing bacteria. Sealants are great treatments for patients of all ages.
- Custom Mouthguards – We make high-quality athletic mouthguards right here in our office. Protect your or your child’s teeth with a professionally made device. In addition, our lab partner can make you a custom-fit mouthguard to help eliminate bruxism (teeth grinding) and relieve TMJ-related pain.
- Halitosis (Bad Breath) Treatment – We can counsel you on methods for managing this chronic condition.
- Specialty Products – To keep your mouth healthy, we offer Biotene products to help with chronic dry mouth and CariFree products to help prevent cavities.
Seeing a Puyallup general dentist regularly is the best way to keep your smile in great shape. Call us at 253-999-9419 to schedule an appointment or simply .