Missing teeth can be a thing of the past with Puyallup dental implants from Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry. After Dr. Smith or Dr. Wetterhus completes your implant procedure and restoration, you can have:Doctor Greg Wetterhus on Dental Implants Read Transcript
When you have a missing tooth, it causes disruption of the other teeth around them. You'll get teeth that are swaying in a little bit and trying to replace that area. You'll get a tooth underneath trying to move up. So anytime you have a missing tooth, it's really important to see your dentist. Get to a dentist and have him place an implant for you.
I believe dental implants are the number one option for people with missing teeth. As long as there's enough bone that we can place our titanium root into, then they will have a new tooth – again, in no time. It's the number one way of replacing missing teeth.
- A full mouth of strong and beautiful teeth again
- More confidence to show others a genuine smile
- The ability to eat any kind of foods you want
- Mealtimes that are more relaxed and enjoyable
- A more attractive appearance
Call us today to schedule your dental implant consultation: 253-999-9419. Our address is 3920 10th St. SE, just down the street from La Petite Academy of Puyallup.
Implants Give You Several Choices For Teeth Restoration
Dental implants are prosthetic tooth roots that our dentist can place in your jaw using 3-D imaging and a computer-guided procedure. After a period of healing, your new implants will be strong enough to support one of several types of dental restorations. In addition, the implants will help keep your jawbone strong and healthy, preventing the bone loss that commonly occurs when you have missing teeth. Below are some of the implant restoration options that may be available to you:
- Individual CEREC Crowns – We can make you a beautiful new crown right in our office with the CAD/CAM technology of our CEREC system. It will anchor to your implant, blending in naturally with the rest of your smile and restoring almost all your biting and chewing power.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Unlike a traditional fixed bridge that anchors to your natural teeth, this kind of bridge secures to two or more dental implants. It will fill in gaps in your smile to make chewing more comfortable and give you a complete smile again.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – This type of denture attaches to dental implants for superior comfort and stability over conventional dentures.
- Full Arches of Fixed Teeth – With a limited number of precisely placed teeth implants per arch (either four or six), we can secure a complete arch of fixed teeth. You’ll once again have a beautiful and fully functional set of teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – For our patients who are missing all or nearly all their teeth, we can completely rebuild their smile using dental implants and sturdy restorations.
- Mini Dental Implants – If you’re not a good candidate for standard implants or a bone graft procedure, then minis may work for you. They are similar to larger implants but require less bone to fuse with, and the placement procedure is less invasive.
Dental implants in Puyallup can change your life! Give us a call at 253-999-9419 today to set up your implants consultation. You can also make an appointment .