A damaged smile doesn’t have to stay that way. For more than 30 years, the team at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry has helped our patients enjoy a beautiful and functional smile again. A skilled restorative dentist in Puyallup can help you:Doctor Greg Wetterhus on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is a big part of our practice, and we take pride in what we do here. This is the right office for you for missing teeth. We can do implants, we can do bridges. We have our machine, it's called a CEREC, and we mill our own inlays and onlays to replace tooth structure that's gone. It's really important for the function of a patient's mouth. It's also important to keep all your teeth, or as many teeth as we can keep, so you can chew and smile.
- Eat and enjoy a wider variety of delicious foods again
- Improve your oral health and potentially avoid other health problems
- Look younger and more robust
- Smile with more confidence in social settings
- Make romantic moments more relaxed and comfortable
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you the first time
Call us today at 253-999-9419 to make an appointment with Dr. Smith or Dr. Wetterhus. Our address is 3920 10th St. SE in Puyallup, not far from South Hill Mall. If you need help relaxing, you can choose oral sedation or inhaled sedation via laughing gas.
Revive Your Smile With Our Dental Restorations
Our team offers you many ways to get back your smile. Our restorative dental services include:
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – We use composite resin material to create natural-looking fillings. They will stop tooth decay and blend in with the rest of your teeth. You won’t have to worry about an ugly silver filling showing when you smile.
- CEREC Dental Crowns – We can make you a beautiful new crown right here with the advanced technology of our CEREC system. A crown can either repair a damaged tooth or, when paired with a dental implant, replace a missing tooth.
- CEREC Inlays & Onlays – Sometimes called partial crowns, these restorations provide a midrange repair between a filling and an entire crown. Inlays bond in place between the cusps (tips) of your teeth, while onlays also extend onto the sides of a tooth.
- Fixed Bridges – These appliances anchor to your healthy teeth, filling in gaps from losing one or more teeth. They are a great budget-friendly option for lasting smile repair.
- Dentures – Replace a partial or full arch of missing teeth with these restorations. Conventional dentures rely on suction and adhesive to remain in place, while implant-secured dentures attach to dental implants.
- Dental Implants – Your dentist can insert these artificial tooth roots into your jaw, where they will provide a stable base for several kinds of restorations, including crowns, bridges, dentures, and full arches of teeth. Implants will also stimulate your jawbone to help prevent bone loss that can occur when you’ve been missing teeth for a while.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – We’ll use our 3-D CT scanner to plan your treatment and a computer-guided procedure to precisely place your dental implants. Afterward, we can secure full arches of replacement teeth to give you back your biting and chewing power along with a beautiful smile.
- Root Canal Treatment – Contrary to popular belief, this procedure doesn’t cause you more pain. Our dentists actually use it to stop the pain from an infected tooth. We’ll clean out, sanitize, and seal the inside of the tooth, preparing it for a new CEREC crown made right in our office.
A longtime restorative dentist in Puyallup makes it possible to rebuild your smile and your bite. Call Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry today at 253-999-9419 to schedule your appointment, or simply .