Recreate Your Strong Bite Through Restorative Dental Care
The team at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry loves helping our patients smile with confidence as well as take pleasure in mealtimes once again. Our restorative dental solutions are designed to get your smile back on the right track so you can return to living your life the means you want. Plus, we’ll make use of sophisticated dental technology for diagnosis and treatment, making certain that you get the best care possible.
To see to it you’re comfortable while you remain in our care, we offer amenities so you can feel at home. We additionally provide sedation options to take the edge off your stress and keep you relaxed and pain-free during your procedure:
- Dental Fillings – Composite resin is used to create tooth-colored fillings that stop tooth decay and blend in with the rest of your smile. Don’t worry about distracting metal fillings.
- Root Canal Treatment – This procedure can alleviate the pain of an infected tooth and help you restore your smile.
- Same-Day Dental Crowns – You can receive a beautiful crown in a single visit with the advanced technology of our CEREC system. Crowns can fix broken, cracked, and decayed teeth or they can be added to implants to replace lost teeth.
- CEREC Inlays & Onlays – Think of these as the solution when you need more than a filling but not a full crown.
- Dental Bridges – Fill the gaps in your smile by replacing your missing teeth with a dental bridge.
- Dentures – Full or partial dentures can replace multiple missing teeth. Your dentures can be secured with suction and adhesives or dental implants.
- Dental Implants – These artificial tooth roots provide a stable base for any restoration. You can have a natural-looking smile with a solid bite whether you need a single tooth to a full arch of teeth.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – Put modern technology like 3-D CT scanners and computer-guided implant placements to work for you and your smile.
Don’t wait to regain your smile. Set up an appointment with your Waller, WA restorative dentist at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry. Call 253-999-9419 or .