- Complete your smile with great-fitting new teeth
- Enjoy eating all your favorite foods again
- Pair dentures with implants for best performance
One of the best ways to replace your missing teeth is with Puyallup dentures. At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, Drs. Smith and Wetterhus use these dental restorations to help you:Cindy S talks about satisfied she is with her Implant Retained Dentures Read Transcript
Cindy S talks about satisfied she is with her Implant Retained Dentures
The main reason that I came in to see Dr. Dan was, as I stated, my filling had started falling out. I also had some major sensitivity to cold and hot, pain in my jaw, my teeth would come loose, and then you go on vacation and you can't eat anything because your teeth hurt. Since I've gotten my dentures, I have not had one single issue with anything I've eaten. I've had no pain whatsoever. Cold and hot don't bother me anymore. I used to drink my water at room temperature. Now I can put in ice it. It's been life changing and probably the best investment I ever made in myself.
I would just like to thank Dr. Dan and the staff for giving me the opportunity to get dentures, because I had always dreaded having to do it, knowing my mom got dentures at age 16, and she always had problems. They were slipping and sliding. She couldn't eat certain things. They gave me this option that I could live with that has improved my life and the way I feel about myself. What can I say? Like I said, it's the best investment I've ever made in myself.
- Eat a wider variety of delicious and hearty foods again
- Talk more plainly so others can understand you the first time
- Look more attractive and robust
- Improve your oral health and prevent other health problems
- Enjoy better digestion through more complete chewing
Call us today to get your custom dentures: 253-999-9419. We’re located at 3920 10th St. SE, between 39th Avenue Southeast and 43rd Avenue Southeast.
Custom Dentures Give You Back a Beautiful Smile & Strong Bite
Dentures have been around in one form or another for many years. Recent advances in materials and manufacturing make them much more comfortable than they used to be, however. Modern dentures fit better, feel more comfortable, and perform better than ever before.
At Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry, we offer our patients several types of dentures. We’ll help you decide which ones are right for your situation. Your options could include:
- Conventional Full Dentures – This type of replacement teeth is what most people think of when dentures are mentioned. They will replace a full arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. They are held in place with suction and denture adhesive and remove easily for daily cleaning.
- Conventional Partial Dentures – Like full dentures, you can remove these teeth easily for daily care. However, they are only used when you have some healthy teeth remaining. This type of denture clips onto these healthy teeth to stay in place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures – These custom dentures are a notch above conventional dentures. They will anchor to a sturdy bar that is in turn anchored to dental implants. This setup means that the forces created by biting and chewing are transferred to your jawbone rather than your gums, making them our most comfortable and stable type of denture. In addition, implants will stimulate your jawbone and keep it from deteriorating over time.
Enjoy a better mouth with dentures in Puyallup. Call our team today to schedule your consultation: 253-999-9419.