We love caring for families due to the fact that we have families of our own and comprehend the value of quality family dentistry. You can feel confident trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients accomplish and protect healthy smiles.
Plus, if you or a member of the family are nervous about your oral treatment, we have two options of sedation to soothe your nerves – inhaled sedation with laughing gas or oral conscious sedation in pill form.
Young or old, whatever your family needs for smile care, you’ll discover it at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry. We provide a range of wonderful oral services, all of which will be personalized to your own needs. These solutions include:
- General Dentistry – Keep your smile in top condition with routine exams, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, bad breath treatment, solutions for dry mouth, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and mouthguards.
- Pediatric Dentistry – We welcome children as young as 3 years old to our practice.
- Teeth Implants – These artificial teeth roots provide you back your grin and help protect your jawbone. Consult us and learn all the benefits of oral implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations can remake your grin and make it much easier to enjoy all your favorite foods once again.
- Dentures – Replace whole rows of missing teeth or simply a few missing teeth. We provide numerous dentures and will help you pick the ones best for you.
- Dental Surgery – Our solutions can restore your dental health and prevent more problems. Our services include teeth extraction, bone grafts, and ridge augmentation.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Get the lovely smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth bleaching, gum reshaping, facial muscle relaxants, and smile makeovers.
- Restorative Dentistry – When your teeth are missing or decreasing, your dentist here has the treatments you need to fix your smile and help you get a kick out of mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions – Say so long to an irritated, aching jaw with support from a tailor-made oral night guard. It will likewise assist eliminate destructive teeth grinding.
- Sleep Apnea Treatment – Enjoy deep, refreshing sleep and stop snoring so your loved ones can rest, too.
- Emergency Dental Care – When unexpected dental problems arise, you can call us to get relief.
Bring your loved ones to a family dentist in Parkland, WA who sincerely cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry at 253-999-9419 or schedule online.