Chances are you also have a packed calendar if you have a family. Scheduling activities can be difficult. We make booking your family dental visits easier by offering hours as early as 7 a.m. Your entire family can get the care they require from our staff with comprehensive services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages need regular services like exams, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in leading dental health. We also can make athletic mouthguards.
- Pediatric Dentistry – We welcome patients as young as 3 years old to our office. Start with a “happy visit.”
- Emergency Dental Care – As a parent, you already know that problems can happen anytime and anywhere. For fast treatment during dental emergencies, call us.
- Restorative Dentistry – Cavities, broken teeth, and lost teeth can be fixed with fillings, root canals, same-day crowns, bridges, and dentures.
- Dental Implants – Implants replace missing roots, which makes your crowns, bridges, and dentures look and feel like natural teeth. We also offer mini implants for situations when standard implants won’t fit.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – Boost your confidence and improve your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth contouring, gum reshaping, or a combination of services. You also can get facial muscle relaxants to smooth wrinkles.
- Invisalign – Adults and teenagers can benefit from metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll value the nearly unnoticeable appearance and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Oral Surgery – You can get tooth extractions, including wisdom teeth removals, at our office. We also provide sinus lifts, bone grafts, gum grafts, and ridge augmentation.
You can stay calm throughout any treatment with our dental sedation. Even young children can get fast-acting laughing gas, and safe oral sedation is likewise available.
Your family can receive the care they require, we accept many dental insurance coverage plans and offer a variety of payment options.
Plan your next dental checkup with your family dentist in Midland, WA. Call 253-999-9419 or contact us to schedule an appointment at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry.