If you have a family, you are likely to have a packed calendar. Scheduling activities can be tough. We make booking your dental visits as easy as possible by using extended hours as early as 7 a.m. The entire family can get the care they require from our staff with detailed services like:
- General Dentistry – All ages require routine services like examinations, cleanings, and gum disease treatment to remain in leading dental health.
- Cosmetic Dental Care – For a confidence increase, improve your smile with teeth whitening, veneers, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, and facial muscle relaxants.
- Invisalign – Adults and teens can benefit from metal-free orthodontic treatment with Invisalign. You’ll value the almost invisible appearance and benefit of clear plastic aligners.
- Restorative Dentistry – Replace missing teeth or fix teeth that have been damaged. Dentures, bridges, crowns, root canals, and fillings can rebuild your smile.
- Dental Implants – Dental and mini implants are the most lifelike way to replace teeth. Whether you get a single implant with a crown to replace one tooth or full-mouth reconstruction, you’ll delight in a natural look and function.
- Oral Surgery – You don’t need to visit a specialist for tooth extractions, sinus lifts, bone grafts, gum grafts, and ridge augmentations.
You can stay relaxed throughout any treatment with our sedation options. Even children can get fast-acting laughing gas, and safe oral sedation is likewise available.
Your family can receive the care they require, we accept a variety of insurance plans. You also can finance more complex procedures with third-party financing through CareCredit. Call 253-999-9419 now or schedule online to visit a family dentist in Enumclaw, WA. Get to know our team at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry.