With dental implants in Federal Way, WA, you can appreciate replacement teeth that look amazing and work like or better than natural teeth. It’s not uncommon to get implants at many dental practices these days, but few general dental offices can match what you will find here:
- Two doctors with years of teeth replacement experience
- State-of-the-art technology, such as 3-D CT scans and computer-guided surgery
- Inhaled and oral sedation for pain-free procedures
- A range of teeth implant treatments, from single-tooth replacement to full-mouth restoration
Find out which implants are most ideal for you with an assessment by either of our doctors. There’s an implant solution for basically every smile. Our implant professionals will guide choose which is proper for you. You can get:
- Teeth Implants With Crowns – To replace an individual lost tooth or several teeth, we can secure attractive and durable dental crowns to implants.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – A bridge secured to implants is a reliable option for filling a space left by multiple missing teeth. Unlike a regular bridge, we won’t need to drill into any healthy teeth.
- Implant Dentures – You won’t need to bother with replacement teeth that slide or shift out of place with implant dentures. Plus, you can forget struggles like dentures and adhesive relinings.
- Full-Arch Replacement – We connect a complete arch of teeth to just four or six implants with this treatment. This solution allows you to bite and chew like someone with all their healthy teeth.
- Mini Dental Implants – When bone loss or other factors prevent you from supporting standard implants, mini implants can provide similar benefits and help you avoid a bone graft procedure.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction – This complex procedure can restore your healthy smile. Implants are an integral part of this treatment.
Call Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry right now at 253-999-9419 or contact us to schedule a consult for dental implants in Federal Way, WA.