“You’ve got a smile that lights up a room.”
People have been saying that to you a lot more often nowadays. Part of the reason is that you have become much more confident in your smile since you gave yourself a smile makeover.
You no longer feel self-conscious about your teeth. You feel more relaxed meeting new people, too, whether it’s for work or in social situations.
Would you like to feel this way about your smile? You can if you visit Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry in Puyallup, WA. Through our cosmetic dentistry, we’ve changed the smiles (and the lives) of many patients in our area.
The transformation is often more than something physical. Many people have been surprised by how emotional (in a positive way) they have felt after seeing their new smiles.
If you are interested in making a change, start by scheduling a consultation with one of our doctors. Call 253-999-9419 today!
See What’s Possible
You may have a general sense that you would like to improve the appearance of your smile. If you already know what needs to be done great. If not, take a moment to take a close look at your teeth. Find a mirror or take a “selfie” that shows your smile. What do you see?
Are your teeth stained? Would you like them to be straighter? Do you have a gap or gaps that you would like to close? Are any of your teeth chipped, broken, or worn down? Do you have teeth that are too big or look small? Do you have a gummy smile?
Whether you need to make one or more of these changes, we can help with the services that we offer:
- Teeth Whitening – Professional whitening is more effective and efficient than store-bought products. We offer a variety of options, so you can choose the one that works for you.
- Dental Veneers – With our IPS e.max veneers, you can make a number of changes in just a few weeks. Think of it as a natural-looking upgrade for your teeth.
- Invisalign – Braces are not your only option for correctly a crooked smile or fixing bite issues. These clear aligners offer a discreet solution for many patients.
- Tooth Bonding – Bonding is one of the quickest and cost-effective ways to fix minor flaws for a major boost for your smile.
- Gum Reshaping – If you are concerned about having a “gummy smile,” this services will redefine your gumline to reveal more of your teeth.
- Tooth Contouring – For teeth that are large or misshapen, this is how you can reshape your tooth to fit in with the rest of your smile.
If you have multiple changes that you would like to make, you should ask about our smile makeover process. Using a combination of cosmetic and restorative services, you can completely change your smile.
Be Happy With Your Smile
If you want to feel more confident showing your teeth the next time asks you to pose for a picture, ask about our cosmetic dentistry at Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry. Call 253-999-9419 or contact us online.