Our hope is that you and your loved ones have many reasons to be happy in the year ahead. We also want you to feel comfortable sharing your smile in 2021 and for many years to follow.
You need to have good oral health habits to keep your mouths as healthy as possible. We can help by caring for you and the people you love the most as part of our family dentistry.
Our team a Smith & Wetterhus Dentistry welcomes patients of all ages. Call 253-999-9419 to schedule an appointment at our Puyallup, WA dental practice.
Start Building Good Habits Early
You want your children to be as healthy as they can be. To encourage their oral health, you want to encourage them to develop oral care routines at a young age. This starts with brushing and flossing daily. It also should include regular dental checkups, according to the American Dental Association and the American Association of Pediatric Dentistry.
At our office, we welcome children as young as 3 or 4 years old. We also want to make their introduction to professional dental as easy as possible. That’s why we offer “happy visits” for your little ones. During this initial appointment, your children can take a tour of our office and get to know members of our team. We have tried to make it simple for you to schedule your appointments on the same day with:
- A complimentary coffee bar for you
- A kids’ corner so your children can play with toys and watch a smart TV with Netflix
- Pillows and blankets to help your family get cozy
By creating a friendly atmosphere, your children come to understand that we are here to help them. This also makes future dental visits easier for everyone.
Dental Care That Grows With You
By calling ourselves a family dental practice, we need to be able to care for every member of your family. That includes people at various stages of life and a variety of oral health needs.
At our office, you can count on:
- Preventive care – This starts with dental cleanings and exams. It also includes services like dental sealants, fluoride treatments, and athletic mouthguards.
- Restorative care – By age 11, more than half of children in the United States will have a cavity. Over the course of a lifetime, more than 90 percent of people will experience tooth decay. Dental injuries and tooth loss also affect millions of people annually. We can help treat all of these issues.
- Cosmetic care – When you want to improve the appearance of your smile, we offer a number of options to make a change. This includes orthodontic care for teens and adults.
In addition to this, we also offer oral surgery at our office. This can save you a trip to a specialist’s office if you need teeth extracted. We offer treatments for both TMJ problems and sleep apnea as well.
Visit Us In 2021
Start the new year on a positive note. Schedule your next dental appointment soon. We look forward to meeting you and your loved ones.